Share. Solve. Save.
APS helps you solve your top challenge: keeping costs low and quality of care high. Owned by the Kansas Hospital Association and the Missouri Hospital Association, APS has diverse solutions that help members save. As a member-driven organization, our members decide what initiatives will aid in improving operational efficiency and boost revenue performance throughout the supply chain.
Check out a new article, Kansas Hospitals say they've got Supply Chain Covered, on Healthcare Finance News featuring APS CEO, Dennis L. George. The article puts APS on the national stage by taking a look at how APS strengthens the healthcare supply chain for Kansas hospitals.
APS Member Benefits
- Access to regional and national contracts
- Award-winning, dedicated local client service representatives who work hand-in-hand with you to enhance revenue
- Best pricing on medical and surgical products and pharmacy
- National group buys on capital equipment, regardless of your national GPO affiliation
- Access to MedAssets buying power, evidence-based solutions and analytics
- Even deeper discounts with IDN agreements and a pharmacy distribution agreement
- A comprehensive construction and renovation solutions program
- No-cost access to a wide variety of workforce solutions through the APS Staffing Program
Take advantage of APS today! Contact us at (913) 327-8730 or send us an email.