Share. Solve. Save.
APS helps you solve your top challenge: keeping costs low and quality of care high. Owned by the Kansas Hospital Association and the Missouri Hospital Association, APS has diverse solutions that help members save. As a member-driven organization, our members decide what initiatives will aid in improving operational efficiency and boost revenue performance throughout the supply chain.
Managing Patient Aggression and Violence Live Demo - Nov. 8
Join APS and HSS, Inc. for the second Managing Patient Aggression and Violence program on Nov. 8 at Shawnee Mission Health - Prairie Star. A certified HSS instructor will provide a live demonstration of the TEAM® Essentials and Advanced programs, designed to help hospital personnel improve preparedness and gain confidence in handling the kinds of violent situations that are increasingly occurring in hospital environments. Check out more details and reserve your spot today!
MOHealthJobs Webinar - Nov. 9
Missouri hospitals can learn how to step talent recruitment using the MOHealthJobs online recruitment tool. Join us for our next MOHealthJobs webinar at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, November 9, 2016. Attendees are eligible for free site enhancements and banner ads. Register today!
APS Member Benefits
- Access to regional and national contract portfolios and service solutions
- Dedicated local client service representatives who work directly with you for dynamic cost savings
- Best pricing on medical and surgical products
- Capital Equipment Buying Program
- Access to national buying power, intelligence and analytics
- Even deeper discounts with IDN agreements and a best-in-class pharmacy agreement
- No-cost access to turnkey workforce solutions through the APS Staffing Program
Take advantage of APS today! Contact us at (913) 327-8730 or send us an email.